GoEV is now available at the iconic Suria KLCC. In partnership with Gentari and KLCC Parking Management, you can now collect and return a GoEV Nissan Leaf directly at Suria KLCC, located at Level P2 Pillar 12C, bay 204 & 205.
It gets better – book your GoEV now and enjoy a discounted rate of up to 30% OFF* using our code: GOGENTARIEV. Terms apply.
Some important things to note about GoEV at Suria KLCC:
- To charge your GoEV, you can download the Setel app to view Gentari EV charging locations. Usage of the EV chargers are borne by customers.
- Return the GoEV vehicles is strictly to the designated GoEV lots at Level P2 – Pillar 12C (bay 204 & 205).
- Remember to use the cable and adaptor provided in the vehicle.
- Suria KLCC does not require a parking access card. The GoEV car plate has been registered. You can simply head to the exit and the barriers should open. However, if they do not open – you can press the intercom button for assistance.
- There is a barrier up at this season parking area from 6am – 6pm, however the vehicle registration number has been registered in the system and the barrier should automatically open.
The GOGENTARIEV promo codes is subject to the following campaign terms:
- Booking period: 1 April 2023 – 30 September 2023.
- Traveling period: 1 April 2023 – 30 September 2023.
- Discount is capped at RM60.
- This promo code is valid for one-time use only.
- Only valid for GoCar Share Round Trip bookings, exclusively for Nissan Leaf at Suria KLCC GoEV Zone only.
- This promo code must be applied upon making a reservation and will no longer be valid once payment has been made.
- This discount is not applicable to GoCar’s one-time membership fee, CDW, Premium Flex package and 6% SST.
- Reservations made for all GoCar promotions cannot be rescheduled and are strictly not refundable and/or transferable – unless you’ve opted for Flex Premium.
- GoCar reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.